Wednesday, June 5, 2019

So Long School Year, Hello Summer!

And THAT'S A WRAP on the 2018-19 school year!!! Although Harrison finished up his preschool year several weeks ago, and Bella finished two days ago, Banks and Raleigh are finally done with 3rd and 1st grades, respectively, after a half-day today. I am so proud of these kiddos and how much each of them learned this school year. I am so very thankful for the teachers who have poured into them all year, leaving a beautiful educational mark on each of them in their own way. 





And now, we say HELLO SUMMER 2019! I am so super-duper excited for our many fun plans and our many un-plans. I hope to pop in here to document them, and bring some other fun content to the blog, but time with my Lu Crew is my tip-top, utmost priority. So, I'll be back soon, maybe weekly, maybe sporadically. For now, it's off to kick things off with a BANG (literally - surprise sparklers will be awaiting my kiddos as they depart the bus in just a bit :)) and soak in as much time as I possibly can with my s{quad}. 

Have a great one, y'all! Be back soon  at some point. ;) Happy Summer to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment