Monday, April 19, 2021

March 2021

Whoa!!!!! April is getting away from me quickly, and I haven't even shared my own virtual scrapbook post re: March. A very quick look back at what last month held for my fam before this month passes me by!

We ventured up to our happy place with friends in tow to spend a weekend away in the not-quite-springy mountains! We hiked (and ended up getting a car stuck at the bottom of the mountain in the process), we ate good food, we had good conversations, got in good play time, and enjoyed good friends. 








The following weekend, I was back up to the mountains, only this time, with my sister and her girlfriends to celebrate her upcoming wedding! It was such a fun girls weekend, and we loved celebrating our bride!






We soaked in plenty of time with friends in the form of birthday parties, trips to the movies, random days off from school, and playdates galore.







We cheered on Banks and his teammates in their first travel baseball tournament of the season, having some special guests join us for the occasion. :) 




And snuck in some family time, too, including getting ready for Easter, getting Covid testing as a family pre-Spring Break, and just having some good ol' fashioned family fun. <3




 And THAT was how March 2021 went down for the Lu Crew. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment