Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ch, Ch, Ch, Changes

Change is good.

Right?

Change is scary.

Right.

It's easy to get stuck in my comfort zone. I know expect how things are supposed to go. There are no surprises. It's comfortable. It's easy.

But easy isn't always best.

This has brought about two major changes currently happening in my life. In my family's life. Right now. As we speak.

I will write about both in greater detail soon. After these changes settle in and become a part of our family's daily life.

But.

For now, I will just say that we're challenging ourselves, for the betterment (is that really a word?) of our family and hoping to come out on the other side as better versions of ourselves. And I'll be happy to share these changes, these life-altering modifications, with y'all, who actually take time out of your own busy lives to read this little ol' blog because maybe, just maybe, you'll be interested in these types of changes, too?

Change is scary.

Yes.

But also?

Necessary.

So, here's to being brave, to facing change, and coming out with a fresh perspective on the other side.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment