Monday, August 22, 2016

Happiness is...

To fight off the Monday blues, a little list of things that make me happy at this stage of my life: 

Fresh flowers
Sisters
Date nights with my hub
Life Group
My children laughing together
Fragrant candles
Warm laundry
Cucumber vodka in the summer
Cookie dough 
Friday nights on the couch
Pure Barre
Baby snuggles
Writing 
Momma dates with my kiddos
Baking 
Banks' passion for football
Target
Organization
A clean house
Photodocumenting my days
Girl weekends
Church
Quiet time in the mornings
Reading blogs
Beach days
Sun
Crab legs and mashed potatoes
China 
Haircuts for me
Painted nails
A good book
Raleigh's ringlets
Early bedtimes
Amazon Prime
Doing nice things for others
Red wine in the Fall
Good music
Family
Board games
Feeling healthy
Andy Stanley's sermons
Singing in the car alone 
Harrison's personality
Clemson Tigers
Pumpkin-spiced anything
Being outdoors
Meek cheeks
Lazy Sundays
Christmas music
My village

Take that, Monday! I feel better already. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment