Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Meet...Banks


My first born. My sunshine. My peanut. My buddy. My favorite little boy in the whole wide world. The one who made me a momma. 

The best day of my life: 9/29/09
That face...
Those eyelashes...
That smile...sigh.

Banks is a fun-loving little boy. A fearless little boy. A wild and rambunctious little boy. A rough and tumble little boy. 

  I adore this little boy
 
Y'all. The curls? They kill me.
 Little troublemaker


Banks is a little boy who loves sports more than anything in this world (besides his momma, of course!): He can hit a golf ball clear across our yard. Dribble and shoot a basketball with ease. Self-pitch, and then hit, a baseball. Throw a perfect spiral football. Oh, and did I mention he is 2½?

Hydration is key for athletic success
The biggest little Tiger fan
Great form, Buddy
Future player for the Braves?
More outdoor fun

There are simply no words to tell you how much I adore this little boy. He came into this world on September 29, 2009, weighing a whopping 9 pounds, 15 ounces, and absolutely stole my heart with the first breath he took. His crystal clear blue eyes, eyelashes-for-days, and blonde curls are almost too much for this heart to handle. 

One of the greatest moments of my life
Photo taken by the amazing Jenny Lauren Photography


He is my Banks. And I could not be more blessed to be his momma. Oh, the adventures we’ll have together, me and my sweet, sweet boy…

No comments:

Post a Comment