Thursday, July 19, 2012

Meet...Raleigh

To know Raleigh is to know a little piece of heaven. She is truly the sweetest, happiest little lady I have ever been blessed enough to know. And she is mine. How in the world did I get so lucky?

One of the most inspirational moments of my life...
...becoming the momma to this little girl
  Quack
My dainty little lady

Nine times out of ten, Raleigh has a smile on her face. She wakes up smiling. She goes to bed smiling. She smiles at family, at teachers, at friends, at strangers. I am pretty sure she was smiling in the womb. 
 
True story: Massive blowout moments after this picture.
 
Never.Stops.Smiling.
 
Raleigh's giggles take my breath away. She loves to laugh, especially at her big brother, who she adores more than anyone on the planet (yes, even more than her momma). You should see the way she looks at him. Be still my heart…

    


Raleigh’s mellow, laidback, brighter-than-sunshine demeanor has made this second-time momma gig a little too easy. She is truly a Southern lady. She loves to cross her ankles when sitting, at the tender ol’ age of 6 1/2 months old, and she lights up any room she is in. 



 
I have been waiting my whole life for her, and I could not be prouder to be her momma. 





I don't know what I ever did without my precious Raleigh Jane. Without a doubt, I will live my life trying to be the kind of momma she deserves.

2 comments:

  1. both of your babies are absolutely beautiful!!
    what a blessed momma you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx so much misty u r so sweet you are also blessed

    ReplyDelete