Friday, January 5, 2018

Six.

There is a little girl 
with long blonde curls;
she is all things girly,
loves to dance and twirl.



There is a little girl 
who is sugar and spice,
can be sneaky and sly
(but is mostly nice).



There is a little girl
with the bluest eyes
who is friendly and sweet
but, also, quite shy.



There is a little girl
with the biggest heart
who's adored her new sis
from the very start.



There is a little girl -
I call her mine -
best pals forever
'til the end of time. 



Raleigh Jane, Happy, Happy 6th, my sweet girl. The day I heard, "It's a girl!" was the day so many of my dreams came true. Thank you for being exactly who you are - kind and nurturing, sugar and spiced, beautiful and loving, smart and brave. Here's to YOU, Rals. You are so very loved.

With All My Heart, 

Momma



1 comment: