Friday, November 15, 2019

Cheers to the Weekend, Why Hello November! Edition

Hello friends! I've settled back in here at home after our lovely trip to Napa and am ready for a weekend of hanging with my Crew and staying warm in these chilly November temps! That being said, a look at a few things we've been saying CHEERS to as we kick off our cozy weekend: 

Clemson football. Y'all know we are HUGE Clemson fans and go to several games a year, always taking our kiddos to one. Well, that game went down a couple weekends ago, and we had the best time cheering on our Tigers with best friends from college and sweet friends from the Mill. Here's hoping we can take down those pesky Demon Deacons tomorrow!










New bike rider. I don't think I ever shared on here that my Harrison is officially a big kid now, having mastered riding a two-wheeler at lightening speed! The other weekend, I wasn't feeling well after coming down with a nasty cold. I lay down to take a nap and when I woke up, my hub had taught Harrison to ride! He picked it up so fast!!! and hasn't looked back since. Go, Harrison, go! 



And speaking of, my little guy got a little extra momma time this week while fighting off some weird mystery virus that made one of his lymph nodes swell to a crazy big, painful :( size. Nothing a little rest, recuperation, and cake pop couldn't help. ;) 





Good times with good friends. I was able to sneak out for a fun girls dinner last night, which was much appreciated given my hub's heavy travel and workload on the horizon. Girl time is good for the soul, and my girlfriends sure do bless mine. <3 And my kiddos squeeze in as much friend time as they can these days - whether sleeping over or play-dating, friend time is good for their souls, too. <3





Generational love. While my parents were here part of the weekend caring for my s{quad} while Clay and I were drowning in wine ;), my grandma, affectionally known to my kiddos as G.Gram, came over for a visit. I was told how much they loved spending time with her, with my sweet Harrison just sitting and chatting away with her and my little Bella, well, I think the photo my mom snapped speaks for itself. So special. <3


And that, my friends, is all I've got for this week. We'll miss our daddy while he heads out for a guy's trip this weekend, but rest assured the rest of us will be holding down the fort, staying warm and cozy and cheering on our Tigers from the comfort of our couch! Have a wonderful weekend, friends. Be back soon!  And stay warm out there! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment