Thursday, December 22, 2016

Fa La La La La....

Deck the halls with boughs of holly...

We have been getting festive 'round these parts, and I thought I'd share a little of our holiday decor! But first...our 2016 Christmas card:



I wanted to incorporate our adoption into our card, as it has certainly been a highlight of our year...anticipating our girl. <3 Now, we hope and pray she will actually be IN the family photo with us next Christmas. 

As for decor, my hub took care of our outside lights this year: 



And I took care of the inside decor. My three favorite parts of our decor each are always: 

(1) Our entry way table, as it houses all of our Santa pics over the years: 


(And here are a just a few [sarcasm noted. But it was hard to choose!] of my favorites from our special Santa session this year) : 








 
(2) Our mantle, where we display each of our little family's holiday cards from over the years:


(3) And my kitchen cabinets, where we display all of our holiday cards from our family and friends. This is definitely a brighter and happier spot getting to see each and every card, each and every day:  






And that's that! I'll have one more holiday post coming in the next day or two, and it'll be a fun one. :) Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment