Sunday, August 17, 2014

Do you know that I...

...am often ready for you to go to bed at the end of the day but then miss you moments after you've been tucked in. So I scroll through our pictures from the day, savoring the moments we shared, and then kiss each of you one more time before I hit the sack...

...love nothing more in this world than hearing you laugh together. How lucky, my babies, that you have each other for best friends for life...



...could not love you any more if my life depended on it...

...remember so vividly sitting in the hospital bed the precious moments before each of you were born. It is still surreal to me that I am old enough to be your momma and lucky enough to be YOUR momma...


 ...cannot hug you tightly enough. Cannot give you enough kisses...

 ...will sometimes stop what I'm doing and take a mental snapshot of what is playing out in front of me. Sometimes, it's dancing with the three of you in the kitchen. Other times, it's walking through the neighborhood with you. I try to freeze those moments in my memory...

  
...am always ready to apologize to you when I make mistakes. I want you to see that it's okay to mess up and that it's those moments that are often the most important so that we (you and me) can grow...
...could not be prouder of the people each of you are becoming. Banks, the cautious and caring big brother, who is as wildly adventurous as you are helpful and loving. Raleigh, the nurturing and adoring sister, who is a recklessly carefree as you are mischevious and observant. Harrison, the joyful and lovable little brother, who is as jubilantly happy as you are sweet and adaptable...




...thank God for allowing me to walk through life hand-in-hand with your Daddy, the love of my life, as we do our best to guide the three of you to lead happy, faith-filled, purposeful lives...

...am so sad about how fast you are growing up but so excited for the adventures we'll share as you continue getting older...


...try harder every single day to be a better momma than I was the day before...

...am one very happy, lucky, loved, blessed Momma to have YOU as the little loves of my life. 


With All My Heart,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment