Sunday, March 1, 2015

Peekawhoo!

Y'all! I am SO excited to finally share the news: 

I have been selected as one of the 2015 brand ambassadors for Peekawhoo. Say what? Say who? Peekawhoo!

Let me tell you a little bit about the company before I share why this is awesome news for YOU! 

Peekawhoo is a children's boutique (based out of Greenville, South Carolina) that specializes in personalized gifts and clothing for babies and children. Not only do they have a retail store in Greenville, but they also have a beautiful online boutique as well! It was created and is owned and operated by two amazing, hard-working mommas who love a good monogram and sell beautiful, high-quality (but not high-priced!) children's items. This is now my go-to place for gifts for all my momma friends. And did I mention that shipping is fast (and sometimes, free!, when discount codes are available)? Can you tell I'm a big ol' fan of Peekawhoo and that I am PUMPED to be one of their brand ambassadors? I am and I am!



Okay. So. Why is this good for YOU? Because, my dear family and friends, I am going to be offering lots of discount codes and hosting giveaways for YOU throughout 2015! I mean, what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't help YOU save money while owning beautiful things? Not a good one, that's for sure. And I want to be a good friend!

So. Let's get down to business. 

Here's what I would recommend that you do now. Just two simple things: 

FIRST, make sure to follow Peekawhoo on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. They will often post codes for free shipping as well as giveaways, so I would go ahead and start following them today. You don't want to miss out!

SECOND, make sure you read my little ol' blog regularly so that you can catch when I am offering y'all discount codes and hosting giveaways. If you don't already, I would recommend following me on Instagram, too, as I'll be posting ahhhhhdorable Peekawhoo products there as well. 

You know what? 

Let's get this party started right about.......NOW! 


Let me introduce you to the absolute softest, cuddliest, sweetest, snuggliest lil' stuffed bunny on the planet: the Jellycat Bunny. Ohmygoodness. Y'all. Do you already own a Jellycat stuffed animal? If you do, then you know what I'm talking about. These little snuggly friends are seriously the softest, most well-made stuffed animals you will ever come across. I am obsessed!

 
And I'm sorry, but can we also talk about the sweet, little monogrammed bunny ear? Be still my monogram-loving heart. Just divine. Oh, and did I mention that, MONOGRAMMING on all Peekawhoo products IS FREE. Yes, you read that right! F-R-E-E. Hard to beat that!


 

So, here's why this is good for YOU. I am offering all of my awesome readers a discount code for 10% off Jellycat Bunnies. And whatdoyaknow, it's just in time for Easter! Seriously. How precious would one of these sweet bunnies look peeking out from your little one's Easter basket? Not only that, but they make a soft and adorable keepsake that you (and they!) will treasure for years to come. 

Just make sure you use the code LL15 when you checkout and you'll get 10% off your order. If you order by March 23rd, your bunnies will arrive in time for Easter. Promise! Also, these are a hot commodity; so, if I were you, I would go ahead and order today before inventory runs out, especially since the LL15 discount code only lasts until March 8th

And in case you are wondering: 

(1) The medium bunnies are 12 inches, the large bunnies are 15 inches, and the huge bunnies are 21 inches. 

(2) As a brand ambassador, I was sent three bunnies to use and review. But. All opinions presented here are my own. I get absolutely no kick-back, no monetary benefits, no nuthin' for any purchases made from Peekawhoo, even if you use the LL15 code to save yourself money when checking out. Which means I'm promoting these adorable bunnies just because I think they are awesome and because I think your kiddos will absolutely love them. Seriously. I get a whole lotta nothin'. But I really love the bunnies and you will, too!


So. There you have it! Now, go on out there and order those bunnies! Use code LL15. And let me know what you think once they arrive. I promise you will love them as much as I do! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment