Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wee One Wednesday: Introducing Our Daughter

Clay, Banks, Raleigh, Harrison, and I are overjoyed to introduce our daughter/little sister, 

BELLA ELIZABETH LUTON





(The first two pictures were taken six months ago, when our girl was 18 months old (the second photo is the one that came with her official file). The last two photos are from last month, right before she turned 2. My, how she's grown! We absolutely adore her and think she is one of the most precious little ladies we have ever seen, our sweet Bella Elizabeth. <3 )

Bella means "beautiful." It has been the little secret sign that God has sent me all throughout this process. Every time I asked Him to send me a sign - to know that things would turn out as they should, to know that He had already chosen our daughter, to know that we just needed to be still in our wait, there it would be: Bella. It would show up everywhere, at just the right time. And I would feel totally at peace as soon as I saw it - He's got this. He's got us. So, our little lady, our beauty, just had to be named Bella.

Elizabeth means "oath of God." Elizabeth was my middle name. My mom chose it for me. And now, I have chosen it for my daughter. 

Bella Elizabeth - our beautiful oath of God. 
 

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiastes 3:11.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment