Monday, March 25, 2019

Top 3s

How's this for a random post for a Monday? I told y'all I'd be sharing a full post today, and here it is. Something easy and breezy to start the week. :) I saw a fellow blogger do this and thought it'd be fun to share some of my current Top 3s. Here we go: 

Favorite Binge Shows
Schitt's Creek
Friends
The Office

Favorite Movies
Fried Green Tomatoes
Steel Magnolias
The Patriot

Favorite Trips
China <3
Cabo San Lucas
Portugal/France

Favorite Books
The Nightingale
Where the Crawdads Sing
Comparison Trap

Favorite Places to Eat Locally
Blue Taj
The Roasting Oven
Lee Cafe

Favorite Cosmetics
Rodan+Fields Radiant Defense
Becca Eye Brightener
Queen of the Fill

Favorite Holidays
Christmas
Thanksgiving
Birthdays ;) 

Favorite Subjects in College
Psychology
Biology
Dance

Three Things I Always Have in My Purse
Gum
My Notepad and a pen
My cellphone

Three Typical Morning Breakfasts
Overnight Oats
Lightly salted rice cakes with almond butter, honey, and cinnamon
Eggs and sausage 

Favorite Things to do with My Hub
Friday night couch nights
Date nights at new restaurants
Adventure dates/trips

Favorite Things to do with My Kids
Cheer them on in their sports/activities
Go to the beach/pool/be outdoors
Snuggle on Friday family movie nights 

Places I Still Want to Visit
Italy
Hawaii
St. Lucia
(Bonus: New Zealand/Australia) 

Favorite Workout Activities
Barre3
Running 
Free weights  

Favorite Social Media Outlets
Instagram
Facebook
Pinterest

Favorite U.S. Cities 
New Orleans
Austin
NYC

Favorite Local Places to (Clothing) Shop
Page 6
Katyloo
Broadcloth

Favorite Places to (Grocery) Shop
Aldi
EarthFare
Harris Teeter

Favorite Family Traditions
Annual beach trips
Friday family movie nights
Sunday morning breakfasts

Favorite Women's/Couples Bible Studies
Comparison Trap
Seamless
Love and Respect

Favorite Family/Parenting Bible Studies
Loving Our Kids on Purpose
Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World
Restless
(Bonus: The Best Yes; Present Over Perfect)

Podcasts
Your Move by Andy Stanley
For the Love with Jen Hatmaker
S-Town
(Bonus: Criminal; Serial)

Favorite Bible Verses
James 1:27
Matthew 5:15-16
Psalm 46:10

Favorite Me Time Activities
Barre-ing
Reading and writing
Baking

Favorite Accessories
My right-hand ring (four bands, one of each with the birthstone of my babies) 
My engagement ring/wedding bands
Fun earrings

Favorite clothing style
Athletic and activity-friendly
Girly and ruffly
Super duper comfy

Reasons I blog
Virtual scrapbooking
Connecting with others
Sharing my faith and God's plan for my life 


Okay, that's probably enough for now. :) Anything I need to try out that I didn't list in my Top 3s? 

No comments:

Post a Comment