Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Prime Time, Take 3

What did we ever do without our beloved Amazon Prime? Am I the only impatient one who now struggles when packages aren't on my doorstep two days after ordering? Ha! You're ruining me, Amazon Prime, but I love you so. I've shared two of these posts before (Here and Here) and thought it was time for another look at some of the things I've Amazon Prime-d and been happy with: 

Parent on Purpose. I am currently participating in a virtual book club via my church on Facebook, and I.AM.LOVING. this practical, short, easy-to-read book. I am five chapters in and definitely recommend it already! 

Wyze Cam. My hub gets all the credit for this one! Our little Lus like to get out of bed suuuuuper early in the morning; so, he bought this camera so we can keep an eye on them, since their bedrooms are upstairs and our Master is downstairs. So far, so good!

Amino Lean. I love this stuff. It gives me a good, caffeine boost before my workouts, whether they be via Barre3 or Running Club. Definitely recommend if you're looking for that extra oomf in your workouts!

Reusable Strapless, Sticky Bra. I love, love, love this product. I bought one about a year ago and wore it soooooo many times throughout the year with tanks or dresses and it worked beautifully every time! I just recently purchased another one because I love it that much. And can't beat the price!

Buffalo Check Doormat. I am loving the look of layered doormats for Fall and recently purchased this large buffalo check one to lie under my regular one (which use to have our last name on it but has now faded away. Looks Like I need to Prime a new top mat!). 

Beneath a Scarlet Sky. Yep, another book to recommend. This book is, hands down, the best book I've read all year. Y'all may remember that at the start of the year, I set a goal to read two books a month. I'm happy to report I am meeting my goal so far, even reading three books some months. All that to say, I've read a lot of great books this year and this one is the absolute favorite. So, SO good (and apparently, they are making it into a series, that is currently under production. Score!). 

Caseology case. I recently got a new iPhone (three cheers for finally getting Portrait mode - ha!) and thus, needed a new case. I absolutely loved my previous phone case so I just reordered it but in a larger size to fit my new phone. I have dropped my phone countless times and this thing has kept it well-protected. :) 

Eyeblack stickers. We love these eyeblack stickers for football and baseball! We have also tried the eyeblack that comes in a liptstick-type form, but I like this so much better. Easy to put on and take off without having to scrub off the residue. 

Workout tanks. This past weekend, my girlfriend and I are participated in "Beer and Burpees," a charity event in Charlotte that involves three rounds of a specific workout (think slam balls; push ups; running; burpees; etc.) while drinking a beer between each round - ha! More on that later this week. We wanted to wear some cute, matching tank tops. Enter: Amazon Prime FTW. Ordered these tanks on Saturday, they arrived on Monday, and my sweet friend, Molly, of Blanchard Designs was able to fancy them up for us (she is SO good!!). 

Amazon fails: I won't steer you wrong, mommas. Here are a couple of recent Amazon fails:

Cordless vacuum. (Why can I never remember how to spell /vacuum/? It's one /c/, two /u/s. I always do the opposite. I screw up /restaurant/, too). ANYWHO. We were in need of a new one; so, my hub ordered this one after reading all the good reviews. Well...those reviewers were liars. It's....okay. But not worth the price and definitely doesn't live up to the reviews. 

African Shea Butter. Our Bels has suuuuuuuper dry skin thanks to a skin condition that she has. A doc recently recommended that we homemake a skincare cream, comprised of coconut oil, tea tree and lavender oils, and shea butter. We had all on hand but the latter, so I ordered this from Amazon. Womp wooooomp. Her skin didn't change in the least. To be honest, the ONLY thing that has helped her skin in the Rodan+Fields Active Hydration Body Replenish - not prescription creams, not over the counter creams, not oils, not nuthin', aside from this R+F product (let me know if you want to try - I'm telling you, this (and not the all natural concoction we tried, actually works wonders!!) 


Alright, off to find more Amazon goodies! Let me know your recent faves so I can add them to my cart! Clothes? Home decor? Products? Toys? Gifts? Lay it on me! I'd love to hear!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment