Sunday, August 26, 2012

Instagrammin'

Did you know that life doesn't stop when you're moving?

It doesn't.

For me, this means continuing to work my full-time job (5 more days!), spending as much time as I can with my babies, celebrating momentous occasions with friends and family, and, oh yeah, attempting to pack up 10 years worth of stuff for our little family of four (12 more days!).

All that to say, today's post will be heavy on pictures and light on words.

And I call it...Instagrammin'.

Outside of keeping up with the latest comings and goings of friends and family on Facebook and pinning left and right on Pinterest, Instagram is my other obsession.  

So, I present to you, snapshots of my life from this summer. Instagram style.

Ducks from a little boy's perspective

 
Bald Beach Baby

 
View on a nightly run

Breakfast date

 
Partners in crime 

 
Rural South Carolina

Beach Babes

Smitten

 
Best.Hiding.Spot.Ever.
 
That face. Those eyes.

 
Giddy up

 
Vacation memories

 
Droolin' over those Keds
 
Makes my heart smile

 Bouncin' 'round the summer

Off we go...

 Lashes for days

 Sunset soaring

Sweet Southern lady

 The new Friday night happy hour

 
Fearless

 
Swinging smiles

 Drowning in boxes

 And speaking of boxes, back to work I go...


No comments:

Post a Comment