Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wee One Wednesday: 29 Weeks

Soooo...here I am, in the last week of my 20s (pregnancy-wise, not age-wise. Ha!). Crazy.  Crazy, crazy, crazy. I have a feeling these last 10 weeks will be the fastest and slowest of all. That makes total sense, right? ;) Oh, and did I mention I now go for appointments every two weeks, with my next one being tomorrow. Hooray!


Size of the Baby: Sweet Baby Lu is now roughly 2.5 pounds and a little over 15 inches long, about the size of a butternut squash. 

Symptoms: Zapped energy. Some days, I swear it takes all of my efforts and energy just to pull myself off the couch. And with two little ones who want to play, play, play with their Momma (which I love!), it has been a little challenging lately (which I do not love). I am not a tv-all-day nor movie-marathon kind of Momma and have actually been pleasantly surprised I haven't had to resort to these things during the pregnancy. I know I will need to cut myself some slack on particularly hard days during these last couple months and not feel guilty if we have to have a movie and jammie day every now and then. But. For now, I play as much as I can and try to soak up time with my two before another member is added to the bunch. 

Movement: Oh, how I love the rolls and flips and crazy belly waves I get to see each day. This baby is an active one, and I love it!

Sleep: No complaints here!

What I Miss: My summer closet. I have been trying to start planning for things I'll be able to wear that will look flattering this summer, with my postpartum bod. I don't think I'll be squeezing into the shorts I was able to wear last year during this year's hot summer months. So. I am trying to start thinking about different options that can serve as transitional pieces as I work to get back in shape post-baby. 

Cravings: Vegetables this week! Carrots dipped in hummus is a current fave. But let's be honest. The sweets craving is still in full swing. 

The Belly: 

Update coming next week on my latest appointment...

No comments:

Post a Comment