Monday, September 29, 2014

Five.

You're the chip to my chocolate.
You're the berry to my blue.
You're the ground to my play.
You're the string to my shoe.



You're the bow to my rain.
You're the saw to my see.
You're the ball to my basket.
You're the cup to my tea.



You're the ship to my friend.
You're the case to my stair.
You're the shake to my milk.
You're the port to my air.



You're the shine to my sun.
You're the bone to my wish.
You're the hopper to my grass.
You're the gold to my fish.



You're the walk to my side.
You're the work to my art. 
You're the beam to my moon.
You're the beat to my heart. 



Happy One-Whole-Hand to the one who made me a Momma, my sunshine, my favorite little boy in the whole wide world.

With All My Heart, 

Momma

2 comments:

  1. I love this, and you, and your little buddy, SO much. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jess. Love you back, mucho, mucho, mucho!

      Delete