Sunday, December 28, 2014

Banksisms and Raleigh's Ramblings, Part 16

Since post-Christmas can be  a little depressing, I thought this was just as good a time as any for the latest rendition of Banksisms and Raleigh's Ramblings. No explanation needed: 


Banks: "When I grow up, I'm gonna be a grown-up."
Sounds like a good idea to me, little buddy.

Banks: "How do you spell Type A?"
Note to self: Be careful of what and who you talk about around little, ever-listening ears. 


Banks: "Can I have a cookie after they're baked so I can make sure they're not too sugary or too hot for Santa?" 
Always thinking, that Banks of mine.

Raleigh: "Mommy, I wish I was a cow."
Momma: "Why?"
Raleigh: "Because cows are awesome."
Moo.


(After praising Banks for being a protective big brother)...
Banks: "Yeah, because if I protect her, that's how I make money, right?"
Oh, you little entrepreneur, you.

Banks: "Mom, you have beautiful kids."
An entrepreneur with an ego, that is. 

Banks: "My kids are not going to take showers."
Daddy: "I hope they don't get taken from you."
Banks: "They won't get taken from me. I have cool moves. I can kick a lot."
(Parents laugh hysterically...)
Banks: "It's not funny guys. Do you want me to show you? Do you want me to kill y'all?"
[CRICKETS]
An entrepreneur with an ego. And a threat. :0



Until next time, you hilarious little Lu's!

No comments:

Post a Comment