Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter 2013

Just a quick post to say Happy Easter! sweet friends and family. 

We've done a few Easter crafts this week to get in Easter mode (several cute ideas adopted from Total Tippins Takeover), and the word on the street is the Easter bunny is stocked, prepped, and ready to hide eggs and fill baskets.

Oh, and what Easter would be complete without a trip to see the Easter bunny? 

My poor, traumatized little toddler. She was just not a fan, as you can see in the photo below. Meanwhile, although a little hesitant at first, my big guy agreed to sit next to the big ol' rabbit while keeping a safe distance between them: 

Sorry for the blurry photo. I was reprimanded by the staff for taking this quick shot. 

After being traumatized by the bunny, it took a few minutes for my little Raleigh to recover:

Snuggles from Momma start to make things better...

Hugs from big brother Banks also help, although high alert for the Bunny continues...

Maybe he's not so bad after all. At least from a distance...

Warming up to the idea...

Oh, alright. I'll give him a wave...

Okay, okay. A smile, too! You're not so bad, Easter Bunny!

Meanwhile, Banks couldn't have been happier to have posed with the bunny and received a super cool chick mask. 


Anywho, we look forward to spending our first Easter Sunday in Fort Mill with good friends at our new church and then soaking up time with just our little family of four while remaining present and mindful of what the day means to us. Oh, and spoiler alert: No, I am not making the ham nor sides we will be gobbling up for our Easter feast. HoneyBaked Ham will be doing that honor. Hey-I'm still recovering from making our Christmas meal. Have I mentioned before that cooking is not my forte (Side note: Totally had to google how to spell /for-tay/)??

Oh well! I wish you and yours the happiest of Easters. See you in April!


No comments:

Post a Comment