Friday, March 31, 2017

Cheers to the Weekend, Hello April Edition

Man, this felt like a loooooong week. We had something every.single.night. this week, which makes me so happy to welcome in the weekend! Here's what we are saying CHEERS to this week/end:

Pelicans and Greenway. While we were waiting for Daddy to return home last weekend (more on that in a sec), we had a great Saturday! Following successful soccer and baseball practices that morning, we spent the afternoon gobbling down snowcones during our first of many visits to Pelican's in 2017. We then went to one of our favorite places, our Greenway (which is located right across from our 'hood), and spent time running around, playing on the amphitheater stage, and exploring. And it was such a lovely day for it all!






The Palmetto 200. I was so proud of my hub, and his seven teammates, for working together and successfully completing their non-stop run from Columbia to Charleston last weekend. My hub ended up running a total of about 25 miles during his legs of the race, and we were so excited to welcome him back home into cheering arms!


March Madness brackets. Womp, woooooomp. Okay, well, at least my little Harrison would say CHEERS to his bracket, considering he is currently beating his momma with his picks. I thought I would be able to bring home the title when his champion pick, New Mexico State ;), lost, but then my champion pick, Arizona, lost and well, it looks like he is going to end up beating me. Better luck for 'ol mom next year. Meanwhile, this kid is feeling pretttttty proud of himself: 


Momma Night Out. Earlier this week, four of my girls and I headed out to dinner. It was so nice to get in some good girl time with these ladies I love. The weather was perfection as we dined outside and my heart was full after our time. Love my people, love our conversations, love our town. <3

And that's about it! We have a busy weekend ahead, with one of my sisters and her family coming in for the night for some fun. :) Tomorrow will be B.U.S.Y. We start with soccer pictures at 8:15 am, which will be followed by Harrison and Raleigh's first game, and then Banks' baseball practice, and then Banks' team pictures and then my hub is volunteering at a local Easter egg hunt for families in need. Oh, and did I mention I am co-hosting a baby shower for one of my girls tomorrow morning, too? Sheesh. No rest for the weary! But it should be a fun day for all, with a beautiful weather forecast. Hooray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment