Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Blogiversary!

Happy Blogiversary to me!

I published my first post exactly one year ago today. At that time, I was a full-time working momma, a pediatric neuropsychologist working in a children's hospital in Atlanta and, while loving my job and the people with whom I worked, I was missing my babies like crazy every minute of every day I spent working.

Now, I have a new job: I am a stay-at-home momma. I live in a new house, in a new neighborhood, in a new town, in a new state. I would say a lot has changed in a year.

I love blogging. I love sharing snippets of life with old friends and new. I love documenting the comings and goings of my days, as I know these will one day be distant memories. This blog serves as my own personal scrapbook. I love the connections I have made with other mommas through this blog. I love that I am able to use this blog as the forum to try and have my children's book illustrated and published. I love that I have learned so much about who I am as a wife and momma and daughter and sister and friend. I love that I can mostly share the beautiful moments of my life but also the hard truths of what it means to be a wife and momma and daughter and sister and friend.

I love writing. Thank you for reading. 

On to Year 2...




No comments:

Post a Comment