Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wee One Wednesday: 18 Weeks

It's funny. Every time I sit down to write another "Wee One Wednesday" post, I think, 'Wow! I can't believe another week has already gone by!" But then I think about how far away May 2nd is and it feels like an eternity. I'm sure it will be here in the blink of an eye. Anywho...

Size of Baby: Our Little Lu is now approximately 5.5 inches long, about the size of a sweet potato. 

Maternity Clothes: Same as last week: I wear maternity pants only, regular tops mostly. 

Symptoms: Really, not much to speak of this week. But. Boring is good when it comes to pregnancy, right?

Gender: For the love, who knows?!? I say girl, but I have no idea. 

Movement: Definitely feeling some flutters. Nothing strong yet, and they're still not happening on a regular basis, but they are there nonetheless. My favorite. 

Sleep: Staying up a little later some days (10:00 pm a couple days--party animal over here!) but still waking up early. I have a feeling this early rising may never go away...

What I Miss: Seasonal drinks. Like the spiced apple cider being served at the tailgate last weekend. I went with the virgin version, but I can only imagine the spiked version was that much tastier. I have GOT to come up with some fun Momma Mocktails to sip on over the next few weeks. Any and all suggestions welcome! 

Cravings: Ham and cheese. Not hot. Not in a sandwich. Just rolled up together. And yes, I am totally breaking the "no deli meat rule" and indulging in this almost daily. Also, raisin bagels with cinnamon sugar butter. My new favorite morning meal!

The Belly: 

No comments:

Post a Comment