Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wee One Wednesday: 21 Weeks

Whew! This Week 21 was a doozy. And not because of anything pregnancy-related. Nope. It's because I managed to pick up an infection that turned into a severe and nasty sinus infection. I swear, I have never been so sick as I was a few days over the last week. Yuck! I am still not 100% but am taking a pregnancy-approved antibiotic and am hoping to be feeling good as new soon! I'm also hoping my hub is on the mend soon since he managed to come down with the flu. Especially since TODAY IS CHRISTMAS!!! Ho, Ho, Ho!

First of all, let me just say, Merry Christmas from my (growing!) family to yours!


And now, the Wee One Wednesday stuff...

Maternity Clothes: Yes, yes, yes. Still, I can squeeze into some regular tops but they are getting short on the bottom as my belly expands. Oh, and my belly button is popping out. Already! Sheesh! I just feel SO much bigger so much earlier in my pregnancy this time around (and yes, I know I've said that multiple times before. But. It's true!).

Symptoms: Again, not much to speak of this week. I do have some shortness of breath, but I think that has more to do with being super sick than being 5+ months pregnant.

Movement: Yes! And I'm thinking my hub would finally be able to feel it from the outside, but the baby is very fast to start and stop moving; so, it's hard to get my hub's hand on the ol' belly in the nick of time. 

Sleep: Just okay this week thanks (again) to this nasty infection. Luckily, I have snuck in several naps, which have really helped. 

What I Miss: The usual suspects: full workouts and "real" drinks. And also? Being able to crawl around on the floor with my babies. I'm having to take on a modified approach every day when we play, which I don't like one bit. :(

Cravings: Crab legs! Which I was able to devour when my hub made them over the weekend. Yummy!

The Belly: 

Looks like this is my last Wee One Wednesday post for 2013! All Baby Lu posts from here on out will be posted in 2014, the year he/she will be born! Crazy! 

And now, I'm off to fill this belly with lots of yummy candy and Christmas cuisine. Merry Christmas from Sweet Baby Lu! 


No comments:

Post a Comment