Friday, November 30, 2018

Cheers to the Weekend, Hello December Edition

Ho! Ho! Ho! Holidays are now officially in full swing over here! A quick peek at what we're saying CHEERS to as we welcome in December tomorrow (sign it's Friday? It took a good 60 seconds to decide whether it was "peek" or "peak." Come on, brain. Kick in to gear already!) : 

AR Workshop. A neighbor of ours is co-owner of AR Workshop, which now has locations all over the country! If you've never been to an AR Workshop, you must go! They host different "workshops" different nights of the week, including making the cutest, personalized plank signs (we have one on our entry way table!), stamped pillows, lazy Susans, Advent calendars, etc. It is THE place to go to make personalized, adorable home decor. Why am I saying CHEERS to AR Workshop this week? Because Raleigh and I headed there on Wednesday night to create a special Christmas gift for someone we love. And that's all I'll say about that...for now. Will share more soon! :) 


Favorite Things. Last night, I attended one of my favorite parties of the year - the "My Favorite Things" party! My friend Brittany hosted in her beautifully decorated home, Jenn made the most gorgeous charcuterie board (she has such natural skills - threw it together in minutes and we just oohed and aahed!), and it was just an awesome night filled with friends and fun gifts (so fun, I only have two pics as evidence - ha!). It is seriously so.much.fun., and I could not recommend doing it with your favorite group of girlfriends any more highly! I wrote all about how to host this shindig in this post from three years ago. Check it out, gather your girls, and let the gifting begin! :) 




Preschool fun. Earlier this week, Harrison had to miss his school field trip to a Christmas tree farm after coming down with an ear infection. :( The good news is, we got his antibiotic started right away and now he is a good as new. He was able to head back to school the next day and participate in hat day yesterday. Now, we just hope all those holiday germs stay away! 



And that's all I've got for this week - short and sweet! I am looking forward to date night  with my hub tonight <3, basketball and flag football games for two of my kiddos tomorrow, Clemson football tomorrow night as our Tigers take on Pitt in the ACC Championship right here in Charlotte, and then a little something special on Sunday. <3 

I also heard a certain elf will be making his debut for the seventh year in a row tomorrow morning, December 1st! Bring it on, Gold E. Locks #Goldy. We are ready for you (and as always, all of his shenanigans will be shared daily on my Instagram for anyone looking for some elf-tastic inspiration the next few weeks #TeamworkMakesTheDreamWork). Additional ideas can also be found from my Goldy posts from 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012. Hope that helps! ;)

Have an awesome weekend, friends! See y'all next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment