Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I wanted to wish y'all the very happiest of Halloweens.

Truly, one of the cutest sights to me is a child in costume. I mean. Seriously. Adorable.

Because I know my days of "helping" my little guy choose his costume are limited (i.e., I'm pretty sure next year he'll insist on being an athlete or ninja or super hero of some sort), I wanted to capitalize on the opportunity to "help" him select his attire for this year.

And then? Hey! Why not do a family costume this year?! I actually still can't believe my hub went for it. But I'm glad he did.

So, HAPPY HALLOWEEN from the Wizard of Oz crew: 

Featuring Momma as the Tin Man, Daddy as the Scarecrow, Raleigh as Dorothy, Banks as the Cowardly Lion, and Cooper as Toto


Ready for Trick or Treating...Wicked Witch legs and all! 

Happy Trick-or-Treating to all!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment