Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wee One Wednesday: 14 Weeks

I am happily coasting through second tri relatively unscathed so far. Thank goodness for symptom relief! There has been one small hiccup: I think I've actually had a few contractions at times. Ummm...what?! I have done a lot of research and apparently am much more likely to experience them throughout pregnancy at random times since this is Baby Numero 3 for us. Luckily, drinking several big glasses of water and resting seems to do the trick. Nonetheless, I'll be having a conversation with my doctor about it at my next appointment. Anywho...


Size of Baby: Sweet Baby Lu is now around 3.5 inches long, about the size of a lemon. 

Maternity Clothes: Yep. Yep, yep, yep. I am now officially in maternity pants. OhmyLord this is SO much sooner than with Banks and Raleigh, but the ol' rubberband trick just wasn't cutting it anymore. Luckily, I don't think I'll need any maternity tops for awhile, but still! 

Symptoms: Three (loud! resounding!) cheers for HUGE symptom relief!!! I feel like a whole new woman! And, while I still am in bed, asleep, by 9:00 or 9:30 pm almost every night, I generally feel really good during the day. Yahoo!!!!!!

Gender: Oh geez. Who knows. Girl. Or maybe boy? No, definitely girl. 

Movement: I haven't felt those first flutters yet. With Banks, it wasn't until I was 22 weeks, and with Raleigh, maybe 20 weeks? I'm thinking I still have at least a month before I feel anything. 

Sleep: Better. I really don't wake in the middle of the night anymore. Hallelujah!! Sleep is CRUCIAL to me being a happy, fun, energetic Momma so I am so happy to be sleeping through the night again. Although I still wake between 5:00 to 5:30 am most days, I don't mind so much now that I am getting a full night's rest. 

What I Miss: Seasonal drinks. A glass of red wine in front of the fireplace on a cold Autumn evening. Sushi. 

Cravings: Still salty food. Anything with cheese. 

The Belly:



Bridesmaid belly!

See ya next week, belly!


No comments:

Post a Comment