Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wee One Wednesday: 15 Weeks

I am now 15 weeks and some change, with my next appointment coming up next week. So far, time is flying by with this pregnancy!


Size of Baby: Our little Lu is now approximately 4.5 inches long, about the size of an apple (mmmm...a cold, Golden Delicious apple sounds scrumptious right about now...)

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I don't even pull my regular pants out of the drawer any more, and thank goodness for the comfort of the ever-attractive maternity pants. Ha! Still wearing my regular tops but with a definite baby bump pushing on through. 

Symptoms: So much better overall. While my skin is still teenager-ish, I think it's improved at least a teeny, tiny little bit. Also, I am generally able to skip my daytime naps but am still wiped by the end of the day. And oh, dear Lord, the other day I had my least favorite pregnancy symptom ever return. One that I am sooooooo hoping to avoid this go-round: leg and foot cramps. They were baaaaaaad with my two previous pregnancies, no matter how many ounces of water or how many bananas I consumed daily. I really hope they aren't as bad this time. For me, the intensity of the pain is worse than contractions. Seriously. They bring me to tears, take my breath away, and leave me screaming in pain. Fingers and (non-cramped) toes crossed they are minimal this time.

Gender: Oh geez. I just don't know. 

Movement: I don't *think* so.

Sleep: Pretty good. I wake up some nights. I don't wake up others. I always wake up for the day between 5:00-6:00 am. Do I sound like a broken record yet? 

What I Miss: Not sushi anymore! Because my hub and I had a dinner/movie date night last week and I enjoyed some delicious, pregnancy-safe sushi that was SO good!! Oh, and also some yummy movie theater popcorn with extra butter. Delish! I also enjoyed a non-alcoholic beer over the weekend, which wasn't too shabby. :)

Cravings: After typing up that sentence about sushi...now I want some again! Ha! And broccoli and cheese soup in a bread bowl, which my sweet hub so kindly made me after I expressed this craving to him the other day. It was gooooood. 

The Belly:


Next week, I'll have a 16-week appointment update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment