Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wee One Wednesday: 17 Weeks

Because my "change day" is Friday, I am actually 17 weeks, 5 days today. I am inching racing towards the half way mark, which is just pure craziness, I tell ya! So, here's the latest and greatest with Baby Lu:


Maternity Clothes: I am still able to wear my regular tops and hoping I will be for awhile since I am seriously lacking in the maternity tops arena. I borrowed so many clothes during my first two pregnancies that I have since returned and am really trying to hold out on not buying too many tops that I won't be wearing for more than a few months anyway. I am still in love with maternity pants and am not sure why we ladies don't wear them when we're not pregnant. They are just comfortable.

Symptoms: I am still having so many wackadoodle vivid dreams! I also get more tired than usual when I over-exert myself some days and have been experiencing some shortness of breath at times. Other than that, not much to speak of this week. 

Gender: You know what's crazy? I started feeling some tiny little pokes and jabs over the last week (yay!!!!!!!) and every time I do, I instinctively think about a little boy kicking me. So, now I'm really confused!

Movement: Yes!!! Just a few little pokes here and there, but I love, love, love them!!!

Sleep: Same old, same old.

What I Miss: Being able to run and participate in my regular weight-lifting, ab-crunching workouts. This may sound crazy to some, but I actually really enjoy working out and kicking my own butt into shape. But. When I'm pregnant, I get too paranoid to run or do much strenuous weight-lifting. While I have maintained my 5-day-a-week walking schedule, it's just not the same. Oh well. One day, that ol' workout routine will resume. 

Cravings: Apples. Hot ham and cheese sandwiches. 

The Belly: 

I'm excited to soak in time with both sides of my family and fill this belly with lots of fun Thanksgiving food! We'll see if the result of my "eating for two" shows up in my belly pic next week. :) 


1 comment:

  1. those little kicks and jabs are so wonderful!!
    I don't know how you do it - I'd need to know ASAP what he/she was!!!
    maybe next time...
    and time is flying!

    ReplyDelete