Sunday, August 4, 2013

Banksisms, Part 8

After the heaviness of my posts last week, I thought it was high time I lighten things up a bit. And now, without further adieu, I present the last round of Banksisms (Want more laughs? Check out Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7): 


Momma: "Banks, put a bite in your mouth." 
Banks: "Mom! I'm going in for a swallow!"
Ha! 

(While playing race cars, he was pretending to be the race announcer and said...):
Banks: "Folks, if I was any more excited, they'd have to throw me out of the booth!!!"
There is nothing like the imagination of a 3-year-old.


Banks: "Mommy, do you want to hear a dirty story?"
Momma: "Ummm...I guess so??"
Banks: "A horse jumped in the mud."
This kid needs his own show in Vegas.

Banks: "I wish Johnny's mommy had a different kid that was nice."
Buuuuurn. Luckily, he said this privately to me. I would have been mortified had he said it in public!!



Banks: "Mommy, when we get home, can I go poop?"
Momma: "Sure, buddy. How badly do you need to go?"
Banks: "Just a little bad."
Love the measurement system he uses. 

Banks: "Is Raleigh awake yet?"
Momma: "No, not yet."
Banks: "But the ice-poples are gonna melt!"
He usually calls them pop-stickles, which I love even more.


Banks: "Mommy, you're my best girl in the whole wide world."
If you need me, I'll be in a puddle on the floor. 

Banks: "Mom, I wish I were a foot."
Momma: "Why?"
Banks: "Because they're beautiful, and they're so impressive!"
No child of mine better develop a foot fetish. Blech!


And that, my friends, just may be my favorite round of Banksisms yet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment